Skip to page body Home About Us Government Departments Doing Business Services I Want To...
How can I obtain a copy of a payment record?
Q: How can I obtain a copy of a payment record?

Payment records are not public record. You must be a party to the suit to obtain a copy.

If all of your payments are being processed through the State Disbursement Unit in San Antonio, Texas you can obtain a copy of your record, by going to

If all or some your payments are being paid through Fort Bend County Child Support please call us at 281-342-6222.

To obtain a copy of your payment record, come into the office or request a copy by mail. The cost is $1.00 per page for non-certified copies and $2.00 additional for certified copies. Be sure to include your name and cause number on any correspondence. If you are requesting a copy by mail call the office and find out the cost (how many pages) and submit your request along with the money order or cashier’s check and a self addressed stamped envelope.